As some degree of normality returns we're starting to see what the lasting impacts of this extraordinary period might be. So we asked 'What are the trends with in-housing and out-sourcing as we come out of lockdown?'
Like most things this last couple of months, it's come under the microscope. Certainly with everyone working from home, teams becoming fragmented and the demands of delivery even greater, clients we are working with are considering whether there is now a stronger case for either in-housing or outsourcing after lockdown?
Alex Naylor, Managing Director of Barclays Marketing Communications; and Andy Cooney, Commercial Director at Croud, joined Suki to discuss:
• Does in-housing really save a company money or is it a false economy at the expense of creativity?
• Can creatives truly thrive and survive in an in-house agency?
• Do clients get a wider range of solutions and better thinking by working with agencies?
• What about accountability and trust?
• Has working from home strengthened or weakened the case for in-housing?