Last week saw the return of our incredibly popular Oystercatchers Virtual Coffee Mornings.
We welcomed Toby Horry, Group Brand and Content Director of TUI; and Andrew Gibson, Chief Strategy Officer of Creature, to join Suki Thompson and discuss:
How brands stay relevant: the challenge for hospitality and tourism.
With the hospitality and tourism industries amongst the sectors hardest hit by the pandemic, and with recovery still some way off, how can brands create certainty for their customers and bring added value, earn trust, stay front of mind and rebuild stronger.
The conversation looked at:
• How best to maintain brand relevance in light of changing customer behaviours and expectations.
• The role of technology and experiential. Is VR the answer for now?
• Sustainability as the new normal?
• How can we reposition for recovery?
• What should we expect to see, post-Covid?
View previous #OysVirtualCoffee mornings here as well as the latest Mini Squawks and content from our agency Club members during the pandemic.