The Oystercatchers Awards returns this November to recognise the efforts made by marketing agencies, and their client partners, in building successful and dynamic businesses.
With entries now open, start planning which categories you will be submitting into.
This year’s judging panel boasts some of the industry’s most highly regarded professionals from the likes of TSB, Diageo, Kingfisher, Unilever and more. Between them, they have a plethora of knowledge and expertise that makes them the well qualified to evaluate your entries!
For those who enter, you’ll be given the opportunity to impress these experts from all walks of the marketing world as well as receiving recognition and respect from the wider industry.
Take a look at our judging line-up below.
- Stephanie Bell,Exec Director Procurement: Marketing Transformation, Avon
- Lou Bennett, Marketing Director, Benefit
- Cheryl Calverley, CMO, Eve Sleep
- Gareth Jones, CMO, Ebay
- Gary Nall, Head of Western Europe, GVC
- Jayne O'Keeffe, Marketing Director, Unilever
- Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C, Financial Times
- Emma Stacey, Head of Marketing and Engagement, TSB Bank
- Tony Miller, VP Digital Marketing & CRM, EMEA , Disney
- Claudia Struzzo, Group Brand and Engagement Director, Kingfisher plc
- Jamie Taylor, Retail, Property and Wholesale Director, L'Occitane
- Troy Warfield, President, TopGolf International
So, what are you waiting for? Enter here and submit your entry by Wednesday 10 July 2019 and have your entries judged by the best of the best.
If you have any questions, please contact us and a member of the Oystercatchers’ team will be in touch shortly after.