With non-essential retail closed for the majority of 2020 and an increase in high-end luxury shoppers moving online to purchase – luxury brands have had to quickly re-evaluate purchase behaviours to engage customers effectively online and create new ways to encourage customer spend.
Please join us on Friday 26th February @ 11am when Suki Thompson will be joined by Kristina Karassoulis, Brand Partnerships, Luxury (EMEA) Global Business Solutions at TikTok, and Chris Donnelly, Founder & CEO of luxury digital marketing agency VERB Brands, to explore how luxury brands are using social media to deliver value, whilst maintaining brand position and reaching new audiences. The session will look at what other sectors can learn from luxury and trends of tomorrow based on new research from VERB.
The conversation will look at:
● How are luxury brands adapting? What is the recipe for success?
● Customer versus aspirational audiences
● The role of TikTok in driving value
● Social media in China and how luxury brands are engaging with consumers there
● The role of brand storytelling versus entertainment to drive engagement
Register to join us here.