Oystercatchers Awards FAQ's
Showcase how your efforts have built a successful & dynamic business.
In our tough, changing, but exciting industry, the Oystercatchers Awards showcase how the best agencies are evolving with their clients to deliver growth, creativity and excellence that constantly surprises and delights. With 13 specialised categories, the awards recognise the blood, sweat and tears that go into building successful and dynamic businesses. A win establishes you amongst your peers and demonstrates your successes to the wider industry.
Why should I enter?
- Understanding of the industry. The Oystercatchers is one of the UK’s leading pitch intermediaries, marketing management consultants and the Oystercatchers Club is a primary forum for marketing leaders. The awards have been carefully constructed to celebrate excellence that sets businesses apart within the industry.
- The calibre of our judges. The judging panel features marketing and brand directors from successful global brands. Their expertise makes them perfectly placed to judge your efforts and entries.
- Specialism & focus on agencies. The awards showcase how the best agencies are evolving with their clients to deliver growth, creativity and excellence. The awards focus on the agency as a business, rather than the specific details of the campaigns.
- Recognition from peers and the industry. A win establishes you amongst your peers and demonstrates your successes to the wider industry.
Do I have to be an Oystercatchers Club member to enter?
No, although only Club members can enter the 'Best Creds' category
What are the categories?
Click here to see the full list
How do I enter?
Entries – submitted online – comprises three questions of 400 words (note some categories permit more words) and a 150-word summary. These questions aim to explore three core areas:
- The background
- What you've done
- The results and evidence
Begin your entry online to see the specific questions and requirements for the category you wish to enter. You may also upload supportive creative images and assets to help illustrate the entry and aid the judges in their evaluations. You can read the category groupings and descriptions along with entry links below:
- Agency marketing and new business
- Growth through creativity
- Agency culture
- Industry change-makers
You can also enter directly via the entry site.
We recommend that you review the online entry form/s for the category/ies you wish to enter; this is where you will find details of what the judges will be looking for per category, as well as recommended supporting material
How much does it cost to enter?
Club member = £150 per entry
Non Club member = £200 per entry
Live Agency Credentials - This category is free to enter, but entrants must be an Oystercatchers Club member and have entered at least one other paid-for category
Spotlight Award - Free to enter
Champion for Change/ Industry Influencer - Free to enter
Oystercatchers Outstanding Contribution Award - This category cannot be entered; nominations will be made by our judging panel, and the winner decided by the Oystercatchers team
Who are the judges?
See the brilliant panel of judges we've got lined up here.
What is the entry deadline?
Thursday 27 August