Dentsu Aegis Network launches Webinar Series
We’re operating in a period of unprecedented, multi-faceted uncertainty, dealing with more “Unknown unknowns” than ever before. Dentsu Aegis Network launches a webinar Bootcamp series to maximise what you can be certain of and to help you navigate your way from Uncertainty through to Opportunity.
Join experts from across the Dentsu Aegis Network over the coming weeks for our new Communications Bootcamp webinar series, as we share insights to help brands navigate from Uncertainty through to Opportunity. Fusing some of the best thinking, with our expertise across Media, Creative, Data & Technology to help brands translate this into action, in a step by step guide to navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
Focused on sharing relevant insights and practical takeaways the webinars, taking place every Thursday morning for the next five weeks, have been created to support anyone responsible for leading brands and marketing teams through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The series will include:
- 30th April @ 9.30am | Orientation amidst a global crisis Understanding the impact and long-term implications for your business
- 7th May @ 9.30am | Adapting performance marketing Understanding the potential demand and supply curves for your sector and applying best practice performance marketing approaches to meet the changing needs
- 14th May @ 9.30am | Driving brand salience Using the changing shape of media consumption to drive salience for your brand
- 21st May @ 9.30am | Winning the battle for attention Utilising your core brand values to deliver more meaningful interactions
- 28th May @ 9.30am | Accelerating experience Evolving your customer experience to beat the competition to meet heightened consumer expectation.
Click on the link below to register: