A reminder of the 2020 judging panel
We are yet to announce our judges for 2021, with all to be revealed very soon, so in the meantime, why not take a look back at last year's judges.
We are yet to announce our judges for 2021 with all to be revealed very soon, so in the meantime, why not take a look back at last year's judges. We will once again have a whole host of stellar senior brand-side marketers whose experience spans multiple sectors and disciplines.
- Lou Bennett, Marketing Director UK & Ireland, Benefit Cosmetics
- Sarah Booth, Director of Brand & Marketing, OVO Energy
- Arjoon Bose, Marketing Head-Culture & Brand Experience (Europe & Australasia), General Mills
- Neil Caldicott, Director, Brand and Communications, Which?
- Sophie Castell, Relationships Director, RNIB
- Dominic Chambers, European Head of Marketing and Communications, Genesis Motor Europe GmbH
- Abigail Comber, Chief Marketing Officer, Debenhams
- Jack Fryer, Managing Director, The Square, Universal Music UK
- Andrew Garrihy, Global Chief Brand Officer, Huawei Consumer Business Group
- Russell James, Sales & Marketing Director at England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
- Margaret Jobling, Chief Marketing Officer, NatWest Group
- Catherine Kehoe, Chief Customer Officer, Lloyds Banking Group
- Pete Markey, Chief Marketing Officer, TSB Bank [shortly to join Boots as CMO]
- Ian McGregor, Chief Marketing Officer, Green Man Gaming
- Tony Miller, Marketing Director, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Alex Naylor, Managing Director, Marketing Communications, Barclays UK
- Keith Moor, Chief Marketing Officer, Camelot
- Jayne O'Keeffe, Vice President European Marketing, Lyre's Spirit Co
- Ori Ben Shai, Vice President & Managing Director UK & Ireland, Kimberly-Clark
- Kathryn Shiplee, Global Head of Brand and Advertising, AXA IM
- Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C, The Financial Times
- Claudia Struzzo, Chief Marketing Officer
- Chi Evi-Parker, Marketing & E-Commerce Director, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Toby Whitmoyer, Global Marketing Officer, Bacardi
- Antonia Wade, Chief Marketing Officer, Capita
Deadline extension now means you have until Thursday 12 August to submit entries.