Croud breakfast: Driving succes on Amazon - 26th September
Join Croud, Eve Sleep and Amazon for an insightful breakfast session as we discuss best practices for advertising on Amazon.
Why is Amazon the new Google - and how can you respond?
Sixty-six per cent of product searches now start on Amazon, whilst 79% of e-commerce sales include Amazon as part of the online customer journey. Your customers are on Amazon, and they're looking for products you sell, and very often they are searching your company name. Amazon isn't going away, so brands need to start thinking about they're going to do about it.
At Croud we beleive that developing a successful Amazon strategy is as much about owning your content and telling your brand story as it is about telling your brand story, as it is about building a profitable sales channel. Join Croud, Eve Sleep and Amazon for an informative breakfast session, as we discuss best practices of advertising on Amazon, and share insight into accelerating your marketing efforts through Amazon.
- First up, Croud's Head of Amazon Strategy, Herbie King, will be discussing the benefits of using Amazon and some quick wins, as well as walking you through some proven case studies.
- Hear from Amazon, Eve Sleep and Croud as part of an insightful panel discussion on implementing an Amazon marketing strategy, the customer journey and valuable takeaways.
- We'll round off with a Q&A session, where you can put all of your Amazon-related questions to our expert speakers.
- Date: Thursday, 26th September
- Time: 09:00 - 10:30 am (breakfast and networking form 08:30)
- Location: Croud, 39 Tabernacle Street, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 4AA
You can register online to attend here. Please use your work email address when registering to attend.
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.