The Oystercatchers Awards 2019 are now open for entry
The Oystercatchers Awards are a celebration of marketing agencies, and their client partners. The awards acknowledge and showcase the blood, sweat and tears that go into building a successful and dynamic business.
The Oystercatchers Awards are back for 2019. The 15 categories cover a variety of elements that contribute to the running of a successful agency. They celebrate the very best of industry excellence, as well as the power when agencies and clients combine to drive commercial growth with creativity and innovation.
Judges for this year’s awards include:
- Stephanie Bell, Group Marketing Director, Diageo
- Lou Bennett, Marketing Director, Benefit
- Cheryl Calverley, Marketing Director, Eve Sleep
- Gareth Jones, CMO, Ebay
- Tony Miller, VP Digital Marketing & CRM, Disney
- Gary Nall, Head of Western Europe, GVC
- Jayne O’Keeffe, Marketing Director, Unilever
- Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C Financial Times
- Emma Stacey, Head of Marketing and Engagement, TSB Bank
- Claudia Struzzo, Group Brand and Marketing Director, Kingfisher
- Jamie Taylor, Retail, Property and Wholesale Director, L’Occitane
- Troy Warfield, President, TopGolf International
The jury are no strangers to excellence, making them perfectly placed to recognise and reward the entries.
Last year’s awards saw agencies large and small, including Brainlabs, Uncommon, The Gate, AMV BBDO and adam&eveDDB, winning trophies for their outstanding work in driving the industry forwards. See the winners here.
Suki Thompson, co-founder and Chair of Oystercatchers said, “In our tough, changing but exciting industry, our awards show how the best agencies are evolving with their clients to deliver growth, creativity and excellence that constantly - despite 20 years in the industry -surprises and delights me.”
The awards are currently open for entry, with a deadline of Wednesday 10 July. Entry is open to all marketing agencies, and their clients, there are discounts available to Oystercatchers Club members. The awards evening will take place this November in London. To find out more about the categories and to enter, visit the awards website.