Agency Club Membership
For more information on any of the below, please get in touch with Rebecca Lalonde.
The Oystercatchers Club was created as a place for clients and agencies to share ideas together and what began around a kitchen table in 2011 has grown into one of the industry’s leading forums for marketing leaders to discuss current topics, share ideas and inspiration and connect with their peers.
There are a whole host of benefits to joining the Oystercatchers Club; our members get more exposure and time with the Oystercatchers team, and beyond this we host five events a year which boasts 50/50 senior client and agency attendance, where we debate some of the hottest industry topics. It’s a really great way to network and meet senior clients who are part of the Oystercatchers family in a relaxed no-sales environment.
Our Club member agencies also benefit from a profile on our online platform where work, news and though leadership can be showcased and shared, and which benefits from additional traction with the wider Xeim network.
As well as invitations to all our senior peer-to-peer networking events, agency Club members also benefit from:
- Agency and CEO profile on the Oystercatchers Club Network, both with unlimited content uploads
- Access to the Oystercatchers senior team
- An invitation to the Oystercatchers leadership track at Festival of Marketing (limited VIP tickets on a first come first served basis to our Club members)
- Discounts and offers with Econsultancy including 20% off the highly acclaimed Mark Ritson mini-MBA
- Reduced member rates on entries to the Oystercatchers Awards
Membership to the Club is by invitation only and criteria must include one of the following:
- Top 20 within industry sector
- Agencies with a specialist capability that is of particular interest to senior marketers
- Agency heads to be recognised leaders or influencers within marketing
- Start-up agency with significant industry profile or interest
This year's Oystercatchers Club dates:
• Tuesday 28th January: Culture for Performance
• Tuesday 24th March: Brand Purpose: Fad or Future?
• Tuesday 19th May: Client/Agency partnerships in the new decade
• Tuesday 7th July: Fight Club 2 (check out last year's Fight Club)
• Tuesday 15th September: The Leadership debate
• Thursday 19th November: Oystercatchers Awards (check out last year's #OysAwards)
Past speakers at our events include:
Sarah Harbon, General Manager UK & Ireland, Benefit Cosmetics • Christ Hirst, Global CEO, Havas Creative and author of ‘No Bullsh*t Leadership’ • James Hawes, award winning TV director • Michael Frohlich, Chief Executive and Executive Partner, Ogilvy • Dan Cullen-Shute, Founder and CEO, Creature • Cheryl Calverley, CMO, Eve Sleep • Tom Laranjo, Managing Director, Total Media • Luke Smith, CEO & Co-founder, Croud • Arjoon Bose, Head Of Marketing (Europe), New Ventures/Natural&Organic General Mills • Steve Parish, Chairman, Crystal Palace Football Club • Natalie Glaze, Entrepreneur, Founder of Stay Wild Swim,content creator and social media influencer • Richard Morris, CEO, Initiative Media • Sharry Cramond Marketing Director, Food & Lifestyle, Marks and Spencer • Ben Kay, Founding Partner, Pablo and ex-England Rugby International • Helen Calcraft, Founding Partner, Lucky Generals • Bruce Daisely, EMEA VP Twitter • Kerris Bright, Chief Customer Officer, BBC • Benny Higgins, Strategic Advisor to the Scottish Government and former CEO of RBS and Tesco Bank • Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett • Greg Levine, Sales and Distribution Director, Vitality • CSO IBM, Jeremy Waite • CMO EMEA Disney, Tricia Wilbur • CEO, MiQ, Gurman Hundal • Innovation Partner and Founder, Freemavens, Andrzej Moyseowicz • Political Commentator, Educationalist and Author, Sir Anthony Seldon • CMO, BT, Zaid Al-Qassab • McDonald’s UK CEO, Paul Pomroy • VP, EMEA, Facebook, Nicola Mendelsohn CBE • Co-Founder, Mumsnet, Carrie Longton • Head of the UK Womens Equality Party, Catherine Mayer • Former COO, Burberry & CEO BBC Worldwide, John Smith • Partner, Global Brand and Marketing Leader, EY, John Rudaizky • Global Head of Digital and New Business, Formula 1, Frank Arthofer • Humanist & TED Speaker, Tim Leberecht • IBM UK&Ireland, Lisa Gilbert • Diageo, Edward Pilkington • Chief Transformation Officer, WPP & GroupM, Lindsay Pattison • Global Head of Digital Marketing, Citi Private Bank, Simon Kingsnorth • CEO, Macmillan, Lynda Thomas • CEO, British Olympic Association, Bill Sweeney • Ex-CMO of Coca-Cola now Head of Marketing and Partnerships at Godolphin, Bobby Brittain • Group MD, CSM, Sophie Goldschmidt • CEO, British Council, Sir Ciarán Devane • Director, 14-18 Now, Jenny Waldman • COO, NewsUK, David Dinsmore • Director Marketing Procurement, Adidas, Philipp Schuster • Marketing Director, Hiscox, Will Abbott • Marketing Director, TfL, Chris MacLeod • Head of Marketing & Brand, Heathrow, Rebecca White • Senior Marketing Director, Expedia, Andrew Cocker • VP Marketing, Virgin Atlantic, Hamish Rickman • Managing Director, Royal Mail, Jonathan Harman • Group Brand Director, McLaren, John Allert • Commercial Director, Vue Entertainment, Dominic Rowell • CMO & Managing Director, The Economist, Michael Brunt • CEO, Direct Line Group, Paul Geddes • Chairwoman, MediaCom, Karen Blackett