“Consulting Excellence”, launched today by the MCA [Management Consultancies Association], marks a new worldwide hallmark of quality for management consulting firms, committing members to promoting high standards of ethical behaviour, value for clients, and professional development.
This global first is designed to recognise excellence in the UK’s £10bn world-leading consulting industry, helping clients purchase high quality consulting services, and, employees choose firms committed to ethics and value. As an MCA member since 2014, Oystercatchers is taking great pride in following the Nine Principles of Consulting Excellence.
Richard Robinson, our Managing Partner and MCA Council Representative explains, “As the world around us goes through seismic change, it’s more important than ever before to be recognised for genuinely delivering client value coupled with strong ethics and purpose. We welcome the initiative wholeheartedly”.
The MCA nine Principles of Consulting Excellence, clustered into three categories include:
- We are responsible and good citizens
- We conduct our business ethically
- We foster an ethical culture
Client service and value
We provide excellent consulting services which deliver the outcomes clients seek and need
- We are transparent with clients and respond to their concerns
- We always strive to improve the value we can deliver to our clients
- We undertake training and professional development planning each year
- We promote strong core consulting capabilities and specialisms in our consultants and teams
- We support our employees’ career progression, professional development and welfare
To read further please click here