Oystercatchers is an industry-leading Management Consultancy who specialise in accelerating marketing performance. We sit at the apex between some of the world’s most creative agencies and some of its largest brands, with both sides rightly having high expectations of our level of understanding of each of their businesses and genuine sensitivity to the craft & brilliance of their creativity.
Some of our clients include Sainsbury’s, McDonald’s, British Airways Mclaren, Vue Cinemas and Paddy Power, to name but a few!
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starter looking for their first job in the ad/marketing industry. We are open to considering applicants without a university degree.
Purpose of the role
To ensure smooth running of the office and first class administrative support to the Senior Project Manager and team, enabling client projects to run smoothly, on time and budget.
- Support the Project Managers in live and developing projects across both Pitch and Non-Pitch projects.
- Coordinate and prepare all meetings and take notes when required.
- Maintain and update project and recourse plans.
- Act on occasion as Project Manager, taking responsibility for predefined tasks.
- Organise and Project Manage internal events/projects
- General administrative duties; preparing of documents, binding, typing up of notes for both yourself and the Project Management team.
- Book travel and accommodation for clients and partners when asked.
- Maintain and develop an efficient filing system.
- Manage and own the room booking system.
As Our next Oystercatcher…
You’ll be creative, smart and have a keen interest in the ad/marketing industries. You’ll enjoy working as part of a team and enjoy working in a fun and dynamic environment. We are extremely fortunate that we are invited to a lot of events, talks, nights out and dinners (especially by agencies). You will get to attend these as well. Our Oystercatchers love getting involved!
You’ll be calm under pressure.
The Oystercatchers team is made up of some big personalities. Our clients demand excellence and we work at a fast pace with a range of different brands and companies, demanding very different approaches. You will need to be adaptable, approachable and confident, but not arrogant.
You’ll get stuck in.
You will be asked to get stuck in to all sorts of projects and tasks. Doing so with a smile on your face goes a long way.
As we are an agile company, always learning and changing, you will see opportunities to offer your point a view and directly impact the company. We expect you to be always learning asking questions and seeking out new opportunities.
We are looking to appoint a candidate to begin in September so if interested please email your CV and cover letter to: Soraya@theoystercatchers.com