We like to think there’s no other Club like it in the industry.
The Oystercatchers Club is an invite-only community of leaders from brands and agencies. The Club provides unrivalled peer-to-peer networking opportunities for senior leaders to connect, share knowledge and transform the future of the industry.
Members benefit from the following:
- Six knowledge sharing and connecting evenings a year with 180 senior guests (client CMOs, Marketing Directors and Agency Heads) at each evening, with 50% senior client attendance, and industry media
- Agency CEO profile on the members section of the Oystercatchers website
- Access to exclusive content including webinars, industry insight and trend reporting
- Opportunities to spend time with Oystercatchers’ experienced senior team to discuss and get advice on the agency’s credentials and positioning, plus dedicated Oystercatchers Club team for questions and support
- The Oystercatchers Awards. A celebration of the blood, sweat and tears agencies commit to new business. The Awards celebrate the very best of the best, as judged by senior clients, agency heads and the Oystercatchers Club community
- Special events and discounts at the Festival of Marketing, and £200 contribution towards a place on Marketing Week’s Mini MBA
- Club members can now share latest work, thinking and insight, and agency profile on the Oystercatchers Club Network. Linked directly from Marketing Week, the network is a place to showcase the best your agency has to offer, and engage with the Oystercatchers Club community. It’s open to view, and anyone can register to like and comment on content, as well as follow agency profiles.