Insource/outsource/shared resource – What’s the best marketing/agency model now?
In 2018 a record number of marketers reviewed operating models in a bid to be more customer and business outcome focussed. In 2019, the big question is “Have I got the right agency model and ecosystem to deliver Brand objectives?”
Oystercatchers will be on the Marketing Transformation & Strategy Stage at Marketing Week Live on 6th March at3.25pm discsussing exactly this.
Moderated by Oystercatchers’ Chair and Xeim Executive Director Suki Thompson, our panel of agency leaders discuss their experience of how best to structure and get the best from client-agency relationships. The panel includes:
- Gareth Mercer, CEO and founder, Pablo London
- Jo Coombs, COO, Publicis
- Terry Hunt, Strategic Advisor, The Future Customer
Questions under debate:
- Does in-housing drive standards up or down?
- Does a single agency or group relationship optimise consistency or drive creativity?
- Are hybrid models the best way forward? Or is the future something entirely new?
- What type of people drive these new models forward best?