Network - Morrisons
Helping one of the Big Four get bigger
Focusing on fresh food, provenance and value has helped Morrisons grow into one of the Big Four supermarkets, serving 11 million customers every week.
Network has been Morrisons creative production partner since July 2006 and has provided consistent creative support across a range of communication disciplines. In that time we have produced and distributed over 100,000 creative assets across multiple channels and helped Morrisons successfully navigate three creative agency reviews.
Meeting tough challenges together
Today’s retail environment is more competitive than ever and Network’s ISO - accredited protocols helps to ensure Morrisons meets this challenge with fast, accurate delivery of creative assets.
Today our work encompasses:
- national, local and regional press production (over 1,000 unique executions annually and several thousand adapts)
- design and production of Morrisons News, the in-store magazine to customers
- new store openings as well as support for the refresh of local stores including the production of leaflets and launch campaigns
- production of sales aids and other promotional collateral
- tactical digital and social media campaigns
- ad hoc product photography
- Morrisons Design Studio overflow support
Network also delivers cost savings; we saved over 50% of the press ad production budget in the first year we worked together and have subsequently sought savings wherever possible by working closely with marketing procurement and the lead creative agencies.
Much has changed in the thirteen years we have been working with Morrisons, but the one constant has been Network’s drive to ensure Morrisons’ creative work is delivered on budget, on time and on brand.
To learn more visit network-london.co.uk/