Croud Webinar - The dos and don'ts of website migration - 20th November
So you have decided to update your website. What's the next step?
Are you considering changing your domain name, moving to a new CMS or rebuilding your site from scratch?
Whilst website migration can be a useful tactic for your brand, it also presents several risks to the success of your SEO strategies. Join Croud's SEO Account Director, Adam Clemence, at 4:30pm GMT on 20th November for a 30-minute webinar to learn some of the things you may not have considered, and start your project off right.
We will be covering:
- The different types of website migrations, and the challenges each one presents.
- The top five things that can go wrong with a site migration (and how to avoid them).
- Why SEO is one of the most important factors to take into consideration when undertaking a site migration.
- Put forward all your SEO and website-migration related questions to our experts.
- Date: Wednesday, 20th November
- Time: 16:30 - 17:00
- Location: Online! We will send across the joining instructions and links once you've signed up.