Oystercatchers is an industry-leading Management Consultancy, specialising in accelerating marketing performance. We sit at the apex between some of the world’s most creative agencies and some of its largest brands, with both sides rightly having high expectations of our level of understanding of each of their businesses and genuine sensitivity to the craft & brilliance of their creativity.
Some of our clients include Sainsbury’s, McDonald’s, British Airways McLaren, TK Maxx and Paddy Power, to name but a few!
Purpose of the role
This role will support the Managing Partners by providing efficient scoping, direction, time and milestone management of all major projects. The Associate Director will act as the link between the Managing Partners and the Project Managers and oversee live and potential projects and ensure that each is properly resourced and executed.
Demonstrate an intuitive & instinctive passion for delivering on time and on budget.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems willingly and creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of clients’ business needs
- Foster existing client business relationships and generate new income for Oystercatchers
Deliver strong leadership and action in all aspects of project management.
- Own and be accountable for Project planning, delivery and coordination across key Client contact as well as internally at OYS.
- Lead the Project Managers team to ensure they deliver their daily tasks, projects and plans.
- Ensure consistent and timely management of projects, with the delivery of all services within the agreed budget and at the agreed internal profitability ratio.
- Keep track of time allocation against budget.
Be a natural team-player and role model
- Embracing the wider Oystercatchers team of both FTEs and Partners.
- Being proactive and positive at all times with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrating a natural can-do / will-do attitude on all tasks.
You will have relevant practical experience over at least five to seven years of employment in either Consulting, Brand or Agency. You will have strong experience in running and managing complex projects, including people & budget coordination. We are looking for someone who is at least degree educated (or equivalent), preferably (but not required) a certification in Project Management. The right Oystercatcher will have strong computer literacy (word, ppt, excel, social media).
As our next Oystercatcher…
You’ll have a proven track record in a senior Marketing, Consulting or Agency role with a strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements. You will have a natural passion for strategy and an entrepreneurial flair that enables a positive and determined approach to projects. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, confident and articulate with a hands on problem-solving approach, able to generate ideas and solutions to ensure exceptional client-service.
We are looking to appoint a candidate to begin in September. If you are interested please email your CV and covering letter to: Soraya@theoystercatchers.com